Jun 11, 2008

Breakfast with Daddy


Kaden and Kohl had a very special Father's Day Breakfast at their school. They had yummy fruit and pastries on blankets in the grass. They had such a good time all together and of course showing dad all their cool games and tricks and their buddies.
We Love our Daddy!!!


Breakfast picnic with my dad

Kohl loves the tire swing (ugg, makes my sick just watching it go around!) Unfortunately, Kaden got that from me and does not enjoy going on it.

Kaden's best school buddy, Caesar

3 comments:

Laura said...

They sure have a neat playground there! Looks like they all had a fun time!

Audra said...

How great that their school does all that. What school do they go to?

Jason&Linze said...

they go the preschool that is on the San Marcos Palomar College campus. I found it when I decided to go back to school. I LOVE it, the best preschool in north county! They teachers all have their masters in child education and their philosophy is learning through play and exploration. They grow gardens, have science experiments, every week is a different theme and they can dress up and play the roles. They are always encouraged to use their imagination...ok, rambling, can you tell I love it :)