
...or a squirrel, bird, beer can hunt?
Yup, that's my boys! So ever since we were in Utah and the boys went to a shooting range and learned how to use a gun, they have been begging, BEGGING to go "hunting". We finally decided they were ready for some b.b. guns. We've been brain washing them with safety rules, which I am still a little paranoid, but hey, that's my job right? :)
They have gone about 5 times in the last 2 weeks and a day doesn't go by when they aren't asking if they can go hunting.
We took them up some trails that wrap around the actually San Elijo Hills...they are the ones, that on the opposite of where were are, they face the 78 and San Marcos Blvd. It is ironic, before these hills were all developed we used to take the trucks up all the dirt paths and off road to the top to see the beautiful views.
Anyways, I was so impressed with Kaden and Kohl's shot. We set up a can on a rock and they stood about 15 yards back, Kohl hit is the first time and then 3 times after! Kaden hit it twice and then got a bird...I know, sad, but I guess it's a boys thing!?!
Kohl concentrating on the birds

Kaden aiming for the can
We're ready (the monkey is Bono, Kaden's take home project from school)

The views, too bad the fog had already come in and the ocean to overcast
The target :)....ya, I know
Mar 25, 2009
We're going on a bear hunt, we're going on a bear hunt
Labels: Family Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























3 comments:
Love it! Their "target" cracks me up!
I love Jay's back-pack and his friend.
sure crack up about it. dont u no that that stuff is bad 4 u
Post a Comment