I think I am finally getting the hang of this camera. My kids are probably going to get sick of me taking their pics, but I have to learn on someone right! Plus, (I know I am bias) but they are so friggin cute!
I have Laura's old camera, well not really old, but you know what I mean. I know, I feel ya, busy doesn't even explain it! Ok, what is a catch light, I did something I don't even know what LOL
It all started many years ago when a daring young surfer met a blond tomboy and they fell in love...it's been a fun, crazy ride ever since. We are going on 8 years married and 16 years together this coming summer. We have been given 3 precious boys who are the loves of our lives, they keep us fresh and filled with life.
5 comments:
Great pics! It takes a long time to finally understand how to use it doesn't it? I love the catchlights in the last one.
Hey, i have been busy. I miss talking to everyone. what cute pictures. are you learning how to use a new camera?
I have Laura's old camera, well not really old, but you know what I mean. I know, I feel ya, busy doesn't even explain it!
Ok, what is a catch light, I did something I don't even know what LOL
LOL! A catchlight is getting a reflection of light in the eyes. It makes the eyes look more alive. :)
I love that in pictures!!! Thanks :)
Post a Comment