Please, if you could have my grandma in your thoughts and prayers. She went back to Missouri to visit my uncle and family for Thanksgiving and has gotten pneumonia and is in the hospital getting antibiotics through IVs. She had a heartattack about a year ago so her health is not as strong as we wish it to be. She'll need all the strength she can get to overcome this. I hope she comes home soon so we can see her and give her a big hug!
Update...
Grandma is doing better. She is starting to eat and not as lethargic. Plans are to be discharged Friday and be home early next week!!!!





























3 comments:
Linze, so sorry to hear about Gramma Sharpell, I hope she get well and come home soon
God, please heal Linze's grandma. Comfort her and her family and be with her as she builds back her strength. Please bring her home safely. Amen!
Thank you so much! Tears start flowing just writing this. I saw her the day before they left and had one of those touching, heart felt grandma talks... I just pray I get to see her again.
Post a Comment