Mar 21, 2008

Have a great Easter Weekend!


The boys were so excited to see the Easter Bunny! We dyed eggs last night and now they can't wait for Easter morning. Although our little smartie, Kaden, is starting to be very curious about all these holidays and their characters...I hope he can make it through one more Christmas! It makes me sad thinking about him already not believing! Anyways, hope everyone has a relaxing Easter with their family and friends.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Kohl and Brady look like twins! I think Justin figured out the whole character thing last year but is still playing along so he doesn't hurt our feelings. The other day he said "Mom, so what's really up with the Easter Bunny... that can't be real..." I must have looked so sad cause he then immediately said "I was just kidding mom, of course he's real..." Anyways, enjoy it while you can because once one stops believing, the rest follow along...

Jason&Linze said...

those were Kaden's exact words to me. He also pointed out that there is a "real" person inside pretending to be the bunny! I told him there is a real Easter bunny, this one is just a helper to make little kids happy? It's so hard cause I don't want to lie, but I want him to still have the fun of it all.

Beckie said...

mine still totally belive in the characters. i will be sad when they stop believing, but it might also be a LOT easier because i always see, to slip up on stuff like that.