Mar 18, 2008

Uhh Ohhh

So I recently started my management position at Gymboree and found out my discount is 40%! I also get 20% off at the outlet stores and that includes clothes on sale! It's so hard to be in there everyday, staring at all the cute clothes and not get anything. We'll see how long I can hold out! lol

2 comments:

Laura said...

I don't think I could work at Gymboree! I would spend my entire paycheck there. I am a recovering Gymbo addict and haven't even looked at their website since Christmas. They sure used to suck me in with their Gymbucks!

Jason&Linze said...

gymbucks will suck you in for sure! People will shop for another 30 minutes just find $15 more to meet the cut-off. Don't look online then, their summer line is so adorable! I wonder if it's cheaper if I could buy it for you and ship it....?