So Amanda and I thought it would be nice to go get some breakfast together, since I only had 1 child with me, how hard could it be.....Well how quick our brains forget that a 1 year old and restaurants DO NOT go well together. I was pretty used to it, being in the industry for so long, I've seen it all and much worse, but it always seems so much more embarrassing when it's your child and you that its happening too. Brady had fun choking on his pancake and spitting it out everywhere, chucking the coffee creamers across the restaurant and of course trying to climb up on the table. Then, and of course, I mostly blame this one on IHOP, who gives out styrofoam cups anymore! It's bad for the environment and NOT kid proof or durable LOL. One grab of the cup and Brady crunched the cup in half dumping all of it's contents on myself and him (our booty's to be exact). Then in the middle of the place Amanda bust out her camera and starts taking pics....Only in Escondido!! haha
May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































1 comments:
jack did tha same thing with that styrofoam cup at IHOP. so annoying!!
Post a Comment