Jul 22, 2008

Another Fun Weekend!

This weekend Kaden had his first football event. San Marcos Pop Warner held a Hike-a-Thon for the kids to raise money instead of having to sell candy or wrapping paper (thank goodness!!!) Jason and him walked from Richland Elementary, around the school then all the way to Mission Hills High School ( it was about a 2 mile walk). They had hot dogs and drinks for the boys when they arrived. Jason said Kaden did great, but man was he tired after!

That night Jay and I attended our 10 year reunion. Before the actual event, we met up with some friends for dinner in Seaport Village. Laura (in the middle), I've known since 6th grade. I remember making up dances to Michael Jackson's "Black or White", and having our first few co-ed parties and playing......yep, Spin the Bottle! HAhaha...(Sorry Laura!) Beckie (on the right) Geez, I think I've know her since 1st grade! Lets just say we came into our rebellious teen years together with many fun, crazy stories of our freshman year in high school! The kind that make us say "yay, I wonder what kinda stunts our kids are going to pull!" haha. (There is a few more pictures I will put up soon.)




We had such a great time! Wish we all lived closer so we could do it more often!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for sending the picture! You are cracking me up about "Black or White." I completely forgot about that. LOL! It sure was a fun evening!

Beckie said...

i had sooooo much fun. i'm glad we planned the dinner.