For our Christmas pictures this year I plan on taking the boys pics at Grape Day park, so I took them all their this morning to check it out and take a few shots. I am still learning, but feel like I am getting the hang of how to take decent pictures on manual settings. We'll be going back next week in the evening so the lighting will be different, but I found some cool backgrounds, I can't wait! Kaden likes to have his picture taken but usually makes very over-cheesy smiles lol, Brady doesn't have a clue so I can just snap away at him, and Kohl hates it...should make for an interesting time to try and get all three looking together and looking good lol!
Here are some of my favorites from today.


The guy on the riding mower was behind me, it scared and distracted him enough to forget about the beanie.
OH and on a side note, Mr. Brady has a hair appt. tonight....AAAaaaa, I hope they don't hack it! I still am keeping it long, just cleaning it up a bit.



































3 comments:
Those look great! Those are some fun colorful walls there! That tile cracks me up. I remember being able to do that but I don't think I ever did.
Thanks, I was going to ask you your opinion on them. Anything you can notice I did wrong, or could have done better?
My Grandsons are the cutiest.. they must take after their gammie lol:) Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures.
Post a Comment