We did our Grape Day pictures, and overall I think it turned out great. Kaden and Kohl were awesome, total little models! Watch out Abercrombie!!! lol Brady, well he was just Brady, a two year old who doesn't like to sit still! :) Now the tough part, picking just one to use for our cards....it's gonna be hard for me to do!
They LOVED this old tractor....spider webs in all..ewww!
I swear, you will notice a trend...there is always one of them either making a weird face or looking the other way!
little stinker was hiding behind them!
haha, Kaden looks Asian! (that means its a total fake smile!) Jason was trying to get Brady to smile so he told him to show his teeth....well he DID! haha!

This one's a fave!
They were actually watching some skateboarders, who, very quickly, got kicked off this historic building by the security guy...they thought is was entertaining ;)

Being Silly
I love this one! Too bad Brandy wanted nothing to do with it!

Work it Kohlie!
I asked to them to scoot in once Brady got up and ran off, and they immediately linked up together, I LOVE my boys!!! (weird shadows from the tree, bummer!)

This one is great too, another fave cause it's just a classic moment
(same one with a different finish)


Yee-Haww, cute...except Brady looks like he's gettin' ready to fertilize lol





























3 comments:
O.K. you guys, get your kids into modeling... what are you thinking they could bring in big bucks for you guys....but it couldn't be that I'm their Gramma and think that they are just the most adorable 3 little guys alive..
Anyways I'm sure their all wearing Gymboree clothing-right?
Great pictures , I love them all I really couldn't pick just one.
I tried to post the other day but Blogger wouldn't let me... I love these pics you got! I also love their outfits. It makes me want another little boy to dress!
You have such handsome little men Linze- so blessed! Love these pics...it WOULD be hard to decide on just one. :)
Post a Comment