Kaden had a great birthday, he celebrated his actual birthday night with some friends and family for cake and ice cream, then the next day we went over to grandpa and grandma's and hung out with most all our families for swimming and pizza, a cool dragon cupcake cake and s'mores by the fire-pit. Then today we took the boys to Legoland. We had such a blast! Jay and I each took a turn going on the rides with them (one of us would stay with Brady). The park was perfect for their age and the rides were not to over the top so they never got freaked out. It ended up being pretty warm so towards the end of the day we made our way over to the Pirate's Cove where it was my turn to go on a ride...yay for me, I got the ride where you get SOAKED! It was so much fun though! Then we let them run around in the water before we headed to driving school where they drove a course to get their D.L. How stoked were they!!! Here are some pics of the trip (there ended up being a lot more of Brady because when it wasn't my turn to go on the rides, I was just snapping away at him).










This was a huge wall of water that would dump out of a gigantic bucket, we wouldn't let Kohl stand under cause we were afraid it would knock him over!
































3 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I'm thinking I need to take the kids to Legoland while we are down there in November. Justin and Alli have been but not the rest of us. Unfortunately I don't think it will be warm enough to play in the water!
Let me know cause I have tons of buy an adult ticket, get a kid one free. I can mail them to you:)
How fun...I've never been to Lego Land. That would be great if you can make me a new header. Do you want me to send you pictures?
Post a Comment