Today I was abducted by alien doctors!
It started as a nice innocent game of doctor. My boys doing surgery on my arms, giving me shots, blood pressure...then it became all too BOY! lol
They were sucking all my blood out, cutting of limbs, they had a plastic butter knife and cut my head open then sucked my brain out, cooked it in the candle I had lit in the kitchen and then ate it, I asked how it was and Kohl said..."Yummy, it tasted like grape juice, my favorite!" It all started almost relaxing, as they pretended to do surgery their touch was soft, they nicely moved my hair as they fixed my brain...it ended with me in pain lol They were pulling my hair, stabbing me with tooth brushes and it ended when they wanted to suck out my pee and roll over for me poop...Oh My!!!
What a great day with my boys LOL
Nov 25, 2008
Abducted by Alien Doctors
Labels: My Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























1 comments:
oh, the life of a mom with boys. i so can relate...lol
Post a Comment