Nov 7, 2008

San Elijo View




When you crest over Twin Oaks and it turns into San Elijo Road this is what you see. The pictures give it no justice cause there is no real place to pull over unless you were on a walking trail. One of these days I will get out and get some full view shots. Even though I see it everyday there is just something magical about seeing the entire coastline from La Jolla to Oceanside, nothing but blue ocean and the suns reflection...I love it. I want to catch a sunset too, it's breath taking! It was so clear yesterday we could see Catalina Island and last night I could see lights on the Island, it was so cool!

1 comments:

Beckie said...

these are the kind of shots i miss being out of state. I took the beach for granted when we lived there, but boy do we enjoy it when we're there.