
Every once and awhile, I'm talking maybe a few times a year when schedules permit, kids aren't sick, husband is home...I get to have GIRL TIME! :)
I guess the fact that it rarely happens makes me appreciate it even more. I love my girlfriends as they were my sisters, thick and thin, good and bad. I have found through growing up and all the things life can throw at you, your girlfriends are your rock. It is amazing to me that my besties (you know who you are!), some I've known since middle school, some since high school, and some in the past few years, can call each other whenever, even after a month or more has gone by and pick up like it was yesterday. There is just something about those relationships that feed the soul, you need those strong women in your life! They are the ones that know you inside and out, accept you and let you be you without judgment, they have your back no matter what the situation or who the issue is with, they'll take your side to make you stronger but are not afraid to tell you how they really feel when no one else is around to hear. I can not wait for my next girl time! LOVE YOU!
Nov 20, 2008
Girl Time
Labels: My Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























0 comments:
Post a Comment