Feb 4, 2009

Ice-Ice Baby



Kohl had a great 5th birthday. We celebrated on his actual birthday (12/27) with the all the aunts/uncles, grandparents and great-grandparents, before our Utah trip. Then last week we had his "birthday party" with all his friends. It was a blast to see all the kids, and most all the parents!, out on ice skates! I know for some, it was a first time experience ;) The kids got a private lesson on the basics and it was amazing to watch them from the beginning, falling all over, and at the end they were totally getting it! We had a great time and are so grateful to all our friends and family that were there!
Amber- sorry Sami wasn't in the pic, I think you guys had just left :( !
>

5 comments:

friedrichfamily411 said...

You are so sweet, thanks for thinking of me and Sami. Great picture!

Laura said...

So fun! Did Kaden do better this time?

Jason&Linze said...

Yes, at first all the kids could barely stand up! But they all were doing laps by the end, it was really fun.

Anonymous said...

is his b day actually on dec. 27th...that is jace's b day too...

Jason&Linze said...

I know, when Jace was born, Kristen the kids and I were all going to the ice-skating show on Kohl's bday and you called her! I remember her telling me you had just had Jace :)