Feb 16, 2009

just some "Hustead Haps"

Just some quick family updates. A lot has happened in the past month and time is just flying by! Jason and both started Spring semester at the end of January. He is finishing up his diesel tech program at Palomar and I'm just chugging along at CSUSM with my double major of Communication and Sociology. I received a huge honor and amazing opportunity in this given economic time with a promotion and a big raise. I am now a Store Manager and am back to the original store I started the company at in Carlsbad. I love it and it's a great challenge for me, which I gladly welcome :)
The kids are great of course. Kaden is taking soccer lessons one day a week after school with a few of the boys from his class. He has a blast hanging out and playing soccer. Kohl has been begging for months to do Karate, so we have finally found an affordable place he can go twice a week and not cost as much as a car payment! lol He loves the structure and discipline of the martial arts...who would of thought?lol
Brady, well he is officially a terrible 2, but a cute one at that! He is into everything and LOVES throwing whatever he can find off our patio! He is potty training and loves his own little potty and goes on it about 3-4 times a day! YAY for Brady!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah for Brady on the potty! Can he come show Abby what's up? She has no interest.

Jason&Linze said...

bummer...the thing with Brady is if he is wearing anything on the bottom, underwear, pull-up, diaper, he wont go on the potty, but if he is naked he goes every time? I guess whatever works right?lol

Unknown said...

hi im from indonesia wanna give u smile and hope u get all the best in ur life....

visit 5setia'o9
www.5setia.blogspot.com