Aug 6, 2008

16 months old!!!

(there is a link to the right with all of his pictures from the sitting)

Our baby is now 16 months old! Is that officially a toddler? Well he is for sure coming in to those oh-so-lovely terrible twos! YAY! He is becoming very independent, daring, curious and brave...or maybe just more like fearless. His new trick is jumping. He jumps off anything he can climb up, but he hasn't figured out that falling and landing aren't always easy! He also loves, loves, loves swimming, and has NO fear of just jumping in the pool. So scary! I am planning on getting him in swimming lessons as soon as we get settled in with school starting and the other boys sports. Here is Brady at our friends daughter's birthday pool party. All he wanted to do was jump in the pool over and over and OVER!


He hasn't really added too many words to his vocabulary (except for the word "poop" when he's #2'd in his diaper!haha), which I think is frustrating to him, cause man does he know what he wants and when he wants it! lol One of his favorite things to say is "love you" and "Ella" (That's the daughter of our friends who watch Brady while I work). They have a love hate relationship. Brady is SUCH a boy and can be a little too rough with her (she just turned one). He likes to kiss her and then push her over, not a good way to make nice with the ladies! haha For now I'm keeping his hair long, I keep going back and forth on cutting it...ahhh, I just know it's never the same after that 1st cut and he his my little baby! Speaking of hair cuts, the other boys, that means Jay too, did their summer ritual of shaving their heads. My camera has been acting up, but I will get pics of the baldies soon and put them up.So I got some pics of the buzz heads and of course it turned into an all out photo and video shoot like usual! Here are my silly little monkeys making up funny songs and dances along with their legendary funny faces!






2 comments:

Laura said...

What a cute kid! In that picture with Kaden he looks like a porcelain doll sitting there. The hair is just too perfect. I wouldn't cut it either. I just wish Abby would grow hair like that!

Beckie said...

they are so handsome!!