
*sniff, sniff* So my little man is officially done with preschool as of today. I knew for months this day was coming and I never thought anything of it, but it was kind of a sad morning! Kohl is having a real hard time knowing Kaden will be at a different school (he is very attached to his big brother while at school). We all agree this next year will be a big growing year for Kohl, having to really go out on his own with friends instead of always having Kaden. As I was dropping them off this morning Kohl was doing his usual clingy, hugging, mommy don't leave and then told me he had a secret. He wanted me to bring a treat, brownies to be exact, for Kaden on his last day. SO SWEET!!! So we decided that I will come back early today and bring brownies for everyone. 2 hours and 3 boxes later I have the last batch in the oven! Kohl will be very happy to give these to Kaden on his last "snack time" at preschool together! Now off to Kindergarten where Kaden will be attending San Elijo Elementary with his teacher, Ms. Long, who Kaden meets next Thursday along with all his new classmates. He is VERY excited and overly ready for his new adventure!
.............................................................................................................................................................................


































3 comments:
oh, that is so cute. I cried my eyes out last year when i took Andrew to kindergarten on the first day. There's something about kindergarten that grows our kids up too fast. It means they aren't babies anymore. And way to go Brady, on the potty. I bet you can't wait to be done with diapers.
Haha... I've sat Abby on the potty and she makes a silly face and then throws a wad of toilet paper in the toilet... she isn't ready anytime soon though. Her favorite places to poop are in the bath and in the shower... nasty...
Just wait until Kaden is in first grade and goes to school all day. Alli started that yesterday and I've been so sad having her gone all day. Kindergarten wasn't as hard for me since I knew I would see her again in 2.5 hours.
Can't wait to see new pictures this weekend with your new camera!
Good Luck. Delilah had her last day of preschool last week and we get to meet her teacher tomorrow. She starts kindergarten on Monday. I am having a harder time with her then I did with Bekah. It is so crazy how quickly time flies when you are a parent.
Post a Comment