Kaden had his very 1st football practice today! He , ok Jay and I might have been even more excited! lol, but Kaden was definitely looking forward to this day. Man-O-man, do they give these kids a work out! I think they only took a knee twice and that was to watch their team mates getting times on their 25 yard dash. They did wind-sprints, bear crawl, grapevines, running backwards, pass routes, defensive sprints to get the flag. I think by Thursday we might have one sore little man! He had such a good time, along with Jason on his toes the whole time making sure Kaden was getting it all down and staying on top of it....(he is SUCH the sideline dad!!!) Once Kaden and Kohl get on the same team he'll be out there coaching , that will be so much fun .
Aug 4, 2008
Hut, Hut...GO!
Kaden had his very 1st football practice today! He , ok Jay and I might have been even more excited! lol, but Kaden was definitely looking forward to this day. Man-O-man, do they give these kids a work out! I think they only took a knee twice and that was to watch their team mates getting times on their 25 yard dash. They did wind-sprints, bear crawl, grapevines, running backwards, pass routes, defensive sprints to get the flag. I think by Thursday we might have one sore little man! He had such a good time, along with Jason on his toes the whole time making sure Kaden was getting it all down and staying on top of it....(he is SUCH the sideline dad!!!) Once Kaden and Kohl get on the same team he'll be out there coaching , that will be so much fun .
Labels: Growing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























1 comments:
Like father, like son! He looks like he is having a lot of fun out there. I can't believe how hard they work the little kids! I remember coaching Pop Warner cheer and seeing the little kids throwing up all over the place after a practice.
Post a Comment