...boat ride and swim in a toilet! Ya, and I literally mean, IN the toilet! I was checking some emails and uploading pictures and I kept hearing Brady yelling "Daaa-Daaa". He must have said it 4 times so I finally got up to see what was up. I walked down the hall and found him fully dresses in his PJs just chilling inside the toilet! This kid is infatuated with the dang toilet. He wants to sit on it constantly and apparently now if we don't let him he takes it upon himself to dive on in! LOL Even as a mom of 3 boys, this is a first for me too. Kaden or Kohl never did anything even close to it....can you tell what we're in for hahah
By the time I saw him and went back to get the camera he had started to climb out....
Today was also Brady's first trip on a boat. I know this may not seem like too big of a deal, but he's about 5 months over due. Kaden and Kohl were both on the boat before they were 1 yrs old. They must have been out on the water for close to 8 hours!!! I had to work in the day and was going to try and make it later, but being out there for only an hour or so seemed like more of a hassle. I'll make the next full day trip. Jay said Brady LOVED it. He said his hair kept bugging him and getting in his eyes from the wind (trying to hint he needs it cut, I recommended putting it in a clip of tying it back LOL!) The boys fished, hung out with the guys and even got to drive the boat. Jason said he thinks Kohl is the best boat driver hands down!, said he was a natural, (we wont tell Kaden that though, hehe)
Just a cruisin' Lake Hodges
I love how the life jacket makes his cheeks all puffy!































1 comments:
OMG!!! I would die if one of my kids climbed in the toilet!! The worst we ever had was Anna dipping her toothbrush in the toilet that Alli didn't flush. Looks like fun times boating!
Post a Comment