Aug 23, 2008

Captain Kohl

Kohl had his first soccer game today! He has been waiting months for this moment, all the agony of watching Kaden at football, Kohl finally got his time to shine!!!
Each game one of the kids is picked to be captain, and Kohl got his turn on the first game, he was SO proud to wear that little arm band! He also scored 2 goals, one was from a great pass by Jayden right to Kohl who hammered it in the net! Great teamwork!!! Here are some pics from the game. I also added his link over with the Rooks and Predator so you can check back for updated pictures of his games :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Good job Kohl! Pics look great! I see you got the camera ok. Sorry the battery wasn't charged, I realized I forgot to do that before I sent it. Please let me know if you have any questions on how to use it. I am still looking for the manual for it. I know it is around here somewhere!