The past few weeks I've had a few different family members go through, what I feel, is the hardest thing in life, losing a loved one. I wanted to take a moment and just share with you all how much we love you and even though we may not see each other as often as we like, or even talk as much as we should, we think about you, wish good things for you and hope everyone stays healthy and safe. We take for granted each day, I know I'm very guilty of always telling myself, I'll call her/him tomorrow or I need to send them a note that we're thinking about them, but never end up doing it...there are no guarantees in life, and tomorrow is not ours to rely on. Time is our most precious gift, and I need to try and take better advantage of it. We are grateful beyond words for all the loving, supportive and caring people we've been blessed with in our life. You are always in our minds and hearts!
Apr 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























1 comments:
ITA... I lost my grandpa a few weeks ago and as soon as I found out, I felt guilty for not calling him that week or going to visit him. I still keep thinking, "What if I would have called him more often... why didn't i?"...
On another note, I did the custom headers in Photoshop... I can do one for you, just let me know what you like. Shoot me an email with what ideas you have...
Post a Comment