Apr 7, 2008

Nuestra Vida Loca

Just thought I'd share the past few months "in a nutshell" with you guys. Jason and I both went back to work full-time, plus we are both in school. Jason's taking 2 classes from his Diesel program; Hydraulics and Air Brake Systems and I'm taking 3 classes; English, Behavioral Science Statistics and my 3rd year of Spanish. Jason goes to class after work Mon. and Weds., and early Tues/Thurs mornings and my only 2 days off from work, I'm at school from 8am-4pm....can you say crazy lifestyle right now! I would consider us a "hybrid" family..LOL we keeping on running on barely anything. The kids are adjusting to me not being home with them, well Jason not being home either since he was off with his surgery for a few months. They got too used to going to Sea World, or the park any day of the week (ya, it was life in the slow lane for a few months) and quickly turned the complete opposite. I can't wait to look back at this time and wonder "how the H-E-LL" we did it! I guess we work well like this, everyone is happy. As much as we're coming and going, we still manage to find those moments together as a couple or family and believe me, Jay and I soak it all in cause we know how special it is. We've learned that, yes date nights are nice- but over-rated. Hanging out at the duck pond watching the boys fish, or taking a hike up the hill behind our house and seeing the ocean, is just has nice...or even better.

1 comments:

Audra said...

Being in that place, "How the HELL did we do that?" It will go by fast. It is hard to imagine it while you are doing it. Good luck to you two it will be well worth it in the ned. Just as long as you are not getting a teaching degree because I can't get a job now to save my life. UURRRGGGGHHHH! That is a whole other blog though!