Apr 8, 2008

so excited

I know it's probably not a big deal to many, but I'm such a gushing mom sometimes haha...anyways we signed Kaden up for flag football (it's the pre-popwarner league since they can't play tackle until they are 7). Kaden has been waiting to play football for so long, he's going to be so EXCITED! And Kohl is signed up for soccer, he LOVES soccer, well he really loves all sports, but soccer is a fave! It's going to be such a fun summer watching both of them show off their great athletic abilities..there I go again, lol. Oh well, that's my job as (coach) mom :)

2 comments:

Audra said...

That is exciting. It is great when they finally get old enough to do all the fun parent stuff.

Laura said...

I wish they had Pop Warner here... They only do middle school football. Have fun with all of the driving around you are going to be doing! It is a ton of fun though...