Just had to share how excited we are that Deadliest Catch is finally on again...we LOVE that show! Jason swears he's going to go up to Alaska one year and be a greenhorn, ummmm let me think, no! Scary! Anyways, for those of you who like fishing or the ocean, even though it's a reality show, it's very entertaining and good. (It's on the Discovery Channel)
Apr 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























3 comments:
We love the Deadliest Catch! You should check out Offshore Adventures, Ocean Hunter, and Wanna Go Fishing on Sunday mornings on ESPN... That's the company Chris is working for now... Even though I am not into fishing I actually like watching the shows. www.fischerproductions.com
Chris said that on their shoot last week in the Cook Islands they were free diving with hundreds of sharks and filming them... Crazy job these guys have!
I absolutely love this show. I have been watching all the reruns waiting for it to come back on:)
I will have to check out those shows, Kaden and Kohl would rather watch fishing on tv than cartoons. I think all the guys who do those shows, like Bear, the guy who surives in the wild...they're all a little crazy!
Post a Comment